Reach out to your state and national representatives to help enact public policy against distracted driving
Let’s take action together! Join us in the fight against distracted driving by spreading awareness to make our roads safer for all. Every small effort counts in our mission to save lives and end distracted driving and all associated traffic deaths and injuries.
- Put Your Phone Down and Just Drive!
- Reach out to your State and National Representative
Share the message:
- Talk to friends and family about the dangers of distracted driving
- Share on your social media channels
- Educate your teen about the dangers of distracted driving.
- Speak Up for Safety
The Cell Phone has been the major source of distraction, let it be part of the solution:
- Please use Driving Focus on your Apple phone or Google Automotive Services. If you must stay connected while driving, please use hands free technology such as Apple Car Play or Android Auto.
- Safe driving apps, such as “Safest Driver” by Cambridge Mobile Telematics, have the ability to decrease insurance premiums by 30% percent. Contact your insurance agent to take advantage of this technology while making roads safer.
Support our mission to end distracted driving by making a donation to our non-profit organization. Your contribution helps us create safer roads and save lives.
Spread the word about distracted driving through social media and other channels
- Corporate “Enforcement” – Educating and promoting awareness within your organization on the significance of safe driving is vital, as it actively contributes to saving lives and reducing traffic deaths and injuries.
- Driver Monitoring System – Driver monitoring systems are of significant importance when it comes to enhancing road safety. These systems help detect and mitigate driver distractions, fatigue, and other unsafe behaviors, ultimately reducing the risk of accidents and injuries. They can also promote responsible driving habits, making them a valuable tool in improving overall road safety and saving lives.
- Hands Free – Advocating for hands-free legislation (this legislation makes it illegal to hold a mobile device while driving – only hands-free operation is allowed) in all 50 states is imperative to enhance road safety and reduce the alarming rate of accidents caused by distracted driving. By implementing such laws nationwide, we can protect lives and ensure responsible mobile device usage on the road. 29 states have implemented Hands Free laws as of 2024.
Donate your time and talents at Kiefer Foundation fundraising events
- Take the wheel in the fight against distracted driving and volunteer with us to promote safer roads and save lives
- Click here to Volunteer with The Kiefer Foundation